1. Raisins, the fruit is nutritious and is found throughout the year, like other dried fruits. A high-energy, low-fat and low-sodium diet. Therefore, eating raisins is very useful for people who have low sodium diets.
2. Raisin has antioxidant properties and prevents cellular degradation.
3. Raisins play an important role in the health of bones and prevent osteoporosis, which is why it is very useful for women before menopause.
4. A good source of vitamin D and estrogen hormone.
5. Raisin, although it is sweet and sticky, does not have a damaging effect on the teeth and does not damage the teeth, even the dry fruit can prevent the teeth from damaging ... Raisins is very beneficial for the health of the teeth and gums.
6. Raisins is a good source of vitamins and nutrients in the body. Elements and vitamins such as iron, potassium, calcium and vitamin B are available in raisins.
7. Raisins contain a lot of iron ... 600 grams of raisins, 90 percent of the body's iron is needed daily. 100 grams of raisin contains about 1.88 mg of iron, while 100 grams of beef contains between 2 and 4 mg of iron.
8. Raisins, a good source of fiber, antioxidants, and a good source of energy.
9. The fiber prevents colon cancer, helps prevent unusual cell growth, disease, and also control blood glucose.
10. Add raisins to meat to reduce the amount of fat in the food and increase the amount of fiber and iron and reduce the amount of sodium.
11. Antioxidants reduce aging and disease.
12. Raisin prevents cancer.
13. Raisin lowers LDL or bad cholesterol levels in the blood and reduces heart disease.
14. If you take raisins every day for 4 weeks, the antioxidant in the blood increases and the bad cholesterol (LDL) decreases.
15. Raisin reduces stress.
16. This dry fruit causes proper functioning of the veins of the body.
17. Raisin is used to treat stomach and constipation disorders. To prevent these diseases, you can soak 6-5 raisins and drink water after a few hours.
18. Research has shown that athletes who eat about one cup of raisins before and during exercise, are better off than other cells in the body.
19. Raisin is also rich in fast-food energy and weight loss due to glucose-fructose.
20. Raisin like carrots is good for the health of the eye.
21. Raisin strengthens the nerves.
22. Raisin distributes throes and leaks from the body.
23 - Take away rage by eating raisins.
24. Raisins cause excessive body water loss.
25- Raisin, makes your mouth sweet.
26. Raisin reduces spasticity or muscle cramp.